IMMACULATE COPS GOLD IN CLASS TWO SHOT PUT
IMMACULATE IS PRESENTLY SECOND PLACE AT CHAMPS
The Immaculate Conception High School Home and School Association (HASA) is now a legal entity. HASA was registered in April 2009 and this will see the association operating with limited liability for its executives and members.
Aims and Objectives of HASA:
- To help parents and teachers acquire a full appreciation of the ideals of a Christian education.
- To promote clearer understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of parent s and teachers.
- To encourage the home and school to a greater degree of co-operation in discharging their responsibilities concerning the religious, moral and civil training of the pupils.
- To help parents in studying and promoting influences and methods best suited to make effective the guidance and training of their children.
- To raise and disburse funds to assist with the development of the school' facilities.
HASA Executive Committee 2014/2015
|NICOLETTE JENEZ||-||VICE PRESIDENT|
|SUSAN CHANG-LOPEZ||-||ASST. TREASURER|
|LLOFRAUN THOMPSON||-||ASST. SECRETARY|
|MICHELLE DOUGLAS-CAMPBELL||-||PRO OFFICER|
|MARCIA KIDD||-||ASST. PRO|
|PATRICIA CASTRIOTA||-||STAFF REP.|
|SANDRA HILL-CAMERON||-||PARENT REPS.|
|ANDREA SANGSTER||-||PARENTS REPS.|
|FRANCES POOLE||-||PARENTS REPS.|
|CHARMAINE SMITH-MALCOLM||-||PARENTS REPS.|
|JUDY ANDERSON||-||PARENTS REPS.|
|DORIAN DUNCAN||-||PARENTS REPS.|
|HYACINTH CRAWFORD||-||ADMINISTRAVTIVE ASST.|
Contact us at:
HASA Secretariat, 152c Constant Spring Road, Kingston 8, Telephone (876) 925-5414, Email: email@example.com