The Immaculate Conception High School Home and School Association (HASA) is now a legal entity. HASA was registered in April 2009 and this will see the association operating with limited liability for its executives and members.
Aims and Objectives of HASA:
- To help parents and teachers acquire a full appreciation of the ideals of a Christian education.
- To promote clearer understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of parent s and teachers.
- To encourage the home and school to a greater degree of co-operation in discharging their responsibilities concerning the religious, moral and civil training of the pupils.
- To help parents in studying and promoting influences and methods best suited to make effective the guidance and training of their children.
- To raise and disburse funds to assist with the development of the school' facilities.
HASA Executive Committee 2017/2018
|VICE PRESIDENT||-||MARCIA KIDD|
|ASSISTANT SECRETARY||-||CANDISA LEYOW|
|ASSISTANT TREASURER||-||MONIQUE ANTHONY|
|PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER||-||RENEE MENZIES-McCALLUM|
|ASSISTANT PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER||-||DORIAN DUNCAN|