PINK SOCKS DAY 2017
"PINK RUN 2017 - GIVE HOPE, SAVE LIVES"
IMMACULATE ASSISTS WITH HURRICANE IRMA RELIEF
Immaculate Conception High School is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. As part of the operation of immaculatehigh.edu.jm, we gather certain types of information about our users. We would like to explain the types of information we gather and what we do with it.
Immaculate Conception High School collects two types of identifying information from users: personal data that users supply to us voluntarily (such as names and e-mail addresses); and aggregated data (such as information about traffic patterns on immaculatehigh.edu.jm).
Personal data is collected when users voluntarily provide data to Immaculate Conception High School through one of the web site forms, such as when requesting admissions information, or by directly sending an email to a Immaculate Conception High School employee or department. Your information from these forms will be used to execute the immediate transaction, and will be provided to other parties only as necessary to complete your transaction. In addition, we may store your information locally in order to facilitate contact with you in the future. Note that in some instances you will not be able to submit a form unless you are willing to provide all requested information. Immaculate Conception High School will not provide any of your personal information to third parties without your permission, unless compelled by law or court order to do so, and will not sell any personal information to third parties for purposes of marketing, advertising, or promotion.
When you visit immaculatehigh.edu.jm, we collect certain types of information that does not identify individual users. This information is aggregated with hundreds of thousands of other pieces of information to create summary statistics that help us determine which information is of most interest to users, to improve the web site, to identify system problem areas, to carry out other administrative tasks, or to help determine technical requirements.
Information collected includes:
- Hostname: the hostname, site name, username, and IP address of the computer requesting access to the site.
- User-Agent: the type of browser, its version, and the operating system of the computer requesting access (e.g., Netscape 4 for Windows, IE 4 for Macintosh, etc.).
- Referrer: the web page the user came from.
- System date: the date and time on the server at the time of access.
- Full request: the exact request the user made.
- Status: the status code the server returned, e.g., fulfilled request, file not found, etc.
- Content length: the size, in bytes, of the file sent to the user.
- Method: the request method used by the browser (e.g., post, get).
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI): the location of the particular resource requested. (More commonly known as a URL.)
- Query string of the URI: anything after a question mark in a URI. For example, if a keyword search has been requested, the search word will appear in the query string.
- Protocol: the technical protocol and version used, i.e., http 1.0, ftp, etc.
The above information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless Immaculate Conception High School is legally required to do so.
We use standard security measures to protect any personal information that you may provide to us. However, we cannot guarantee that your submissions to our website, any content residing on our servers, or any transmissions from our server will be completely secure. While no system can provide guaranteed security, we take reasonable efforts to keep information you provide to us secure, and physical security at the location of the server where information is stored.
By using immaculatehigh.edu.jm, you consent to the collection and use of your information by Immaculate Conception High School as described in this policy.
Immaculate Conception High School cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to release information about users who we believe are in violation of our content guidelines. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.
Immaculate Conception High School wants you to be aware that when you click on links that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, Immaculate Conception High School cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties.
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.