PINK SOCKS DAY 2017
"PINK RUN 2017 - GIVE HOPE, SAVE LIVES"
IMMACULATE ASSISTS WITH HURRICANE IRMA RELIEF
THE SCHOOL RULES
The rules are grouped according to the punishment given for breaking them.
- Quiet must be observed in all corridors, stairways, lavatories and other unsupervised areas especially while classes are in session.
- Before a student may leave the classroom, permission must be obtained from a teacher, or, in the absence of a teacher, in cases of grave necessity, from the Grade Captain.
- The presence/permission of a teacher is required for students to remain in the classroom at lunch-time or after dismissal.
- A student must report to her PE teacher and present a reason in writing from her parents or guardian, before she is excused from activities. If serious illness is involved, a doctor's certificate must be presented to the school Nurse who will then issue a permission slip excusing the student from activities.
- A full white slip is to be worn with the uniform.
- Eating in the classrooms, laboratories, AV rooms, and computer labs is forbidden at all times.
- Chewing of gum is forbidden at all times.
- Apart from the Immaculate school jackets, only sweaters (solid white, blue, black or brown in color) should be worn. No jeans jackets, big shirts or cropped jackets of any kind are allowed.
- Only tack earrings or small knobs are allowed in the first/bottom hole.
- Only non-decorative wrist watches should be worn. No chains, anklets, bracelets, good luck charm bands, rings etc. (excluding the graduation ring worn by sixth form students are allowed. NO rings or dress watches should be worn.
- No long nails false or natural. No nail polish or nail hardener.
- No lip gloss or make-up of any sort should be worn.
- No beads, decorative clips, scarves or cloth bands. If bandeaus are worn, they must be simple in design and solid in color. White black or brown and no more than 11/2 inches in width.
- No student is to alight from or enter any vehicle in front of the school.