Immaculate Conception High School (ICHS) is a Roman Catholic sponsored public grant-aided school for pupils of all denominations. It is a single sex (girls) grammar school with a core curriculum intended to prepare pupils for three and four years University and Polytechny programmes depending on their exit point. There are two major exit points: Grade 11 with the Caribbean Secondary Examination Certificate (CSEC) at the general proficiency level and Grade 13 with the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) Certificate.
ICHS has a student population of approximately 1,620 ranging in age from 11 to 19. Pupils assigned to the school are drawn from a cohort of almost 80,000 Grade Six Assessment Test (GSAT) candidates. Examinees placed at ICHS are among the top 1000 candidates in the G.S.A.T. examination.
- Board Chairperson: Mr. Paul Bitter
- Principal: Sr. Angella Harris, OSF
- Vice Principal: (Faculty): Mrs. Aba Polson
- Vice Principal (Students): Ms. Brigette Pinto
- Sixth Form Coordinators: Mrs. Andrea Hitchener and Ms. Lucene Harris
- Dean of Discipline: Ms. Odette Creary
- Dean of Sixth Form: Mrs. Omowunmi Ehikhametalor
- Guidance Counsellors: Mrs. Opal Pyke-Leair, Mrs. Felina Holmes.
- Dean of Academic Studies:Mrs. Faith McCook
- Bursar: Ms. Peta- Gaye McGhie
- Home-School Association President: Mr. Donovan Mayne
- Alumnae Association Kingston Chapter: Ms. Carol Anglin