Immaculate Conception High School (ICHS) is a Roman Catholic sponsored public grant-aided school for pupils of all denominations. It is a single sex (girls) grammar school with a core curriculum intended to prepare pupils for three and four years University and Polytechny programmes depending on their exit point. There are two major exit points: Grade 11 with the Caribbean Secondary Examination Certificate (CSEC) at the general proficiency level and Grade 13 with the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) Certificate.
ICHS has a student population of approximately 1,663 ranging in age from 11 to 19. Pupils assigned to the school are drawn from a cohort of almost 80,000 Primary Exit Profile (PEP) candidates. Examinees placed at ICHS are among the top 1000 candidates in the PEP examination.
- Board Chairperson: Ms. Carol Anglin
- Principal: Mrs. Stacey Wilson Reynolds
- Vice Principal: (Faculty): Mrs. Andrea Hitchener
- Vice Principal (Students): Ms. Brigette Pinto
- Sixth Form Coordinators: Ms. Janelle Gray, Ms. Jodi-Ann Ho-Sue
- Dean of Discipline: Ms. Odette Creary, Ms. Stacy-Ann Smith
- Guidance Counsellors: Mrs. Opal Pyke-Leair, Mrs. Felina Holmes, Mrs. Shemelia Dawkins-Brown
- Bursar: Ms. Peta-Gaye McGhie
- Home-School Association President: Mrs. Ava Blake
- Alumnae Association Kingston Chapter: Ms. Keisha-Ann Down